Wednesday 5 October 2016

Story-Telling Unit: Editing Workshop

WORKSHOP 1
(Friday 5th October)

In our first editing workshop, we each got to grips with the basics of Premiere Pro CC, using basic tools to edit together a series of Coffee Bean clips into a documentary-style advertisement.

After sorting all my clips into different bins and marking in and out points of what I wanted to use, I set my audio tack into a logical order, and built my visuals on top of that. My thought process was to start my advert off slowly, demonstrating the process in which the coffee is picked and made. Then, when my voice-over changed tone to talk about the people behind the process, I created an almost rewind-like sequence in which we see the process again backwards, but this time focusing on the workers – finishing on them all enjoying their own product.


The Final Edit:

No comments:

Post a Comment