Thursday 10 November 2016

Story-Telling Unit: Storyboarding

Storyboarding
(Wednesday 9th October)
Rough, initial plans - complete with directions and shot descriptions
Reference Material






















In preparation for my shoot on Monday and Tuesday evening, I have drawn up some storyboards to give me an idea of what I’ll be shooting. As well as giving me a better understanding of creating storyboards, this will give my shooting time a planned focus - making my time on location more effective.

To help me with this, I've used 2 books:
  • Professional Storyboarding: Rules of Thumb - Sergio Paez & Anson Jew
  • Exploring Storyboarding - Wendy Tumminello
Which have helped me consider aspects such as colour, perspective, lighting and the creative process as a whole. 




No comments:

Post a Comment