Monday 21 November 2016

Story-Telling Unit: Script Review 2

SCRIPT REVIEW 2
(Monday 21st November)

My second script review focused on mainly completing the new narrative (as suggested by Steve in my tutorial) in which the man is actually dead, and instead of Adam being arrested, Eve is – potentially for Assault / GBH. Therefore, my script now ends with Eve being driven to the police station, instead of the man waking up and the twist being he was alive the whole time.

As well as this, I have also cut down the dialogue and words somewhat, getting rid of some unnecessary detail. However, I still feel I have a long way to go with this, as I am still on 12 pages, and need to seriously cut down – though I have made a start. 

Another thing I want to include for my final draft is the alteration of Adam’s speech to suit his character a bit more. As he is supposed to be homeless, I want to error his grammar and potentially give him some kind of accent – which I will research for my final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment